My life is still too much and I am still not reading anything complicated or challenging. But the coming month will be Women’s Prize month and hopefully this will change my reading habits back to something normal.
Books I read in February:
- Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling #10) by Nalini Singh: 4 out of 5 stars
- Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling #11) by Nalini Singh: 4 out of 5 stars
- Almost Love by Louise O’Neill: 4 out of 5 stars (review)
- Archangel’s Storm (Guild Hunter #6) by Nalini Singh: 2,5 out of 5 stars
- Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff: 4,5 out of 5 stars (review)
- Mother Winter by Sophia Shalmiyev: 2 out of 5 stars (review)
- Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop: 3,5 out of 5 stars
- Murder of Crows (The Others #2) by Anne Bishop: 2 out of 5 stars
- Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1) by L.J. Shen: 2 out of 5 stars
Favourite of the Month:
My favourite book of the month was Stacy Schiff’s incredible biography of Cleopatra. I listened to the audiobook and enjoyed every minute of it, while learning a whole lot of things I did not know and improving my knowledge of things I did know.