Books I read in July:
- The Harpy by Megan Hunter: 3 out of 5 stars (review)
- All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johnson: 3 out of 5 stars
- I Hold A Wolf By The Ears by Laura van den Berg: 4 out of 5 stars (review)
- Constellations by Sinéad Gleeson: 5 out of 5 stars
- The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I also DNFed Beach Read by Emily Henry. I might come back at another time but for now the book was just not what I expected and was in the mood for.
Favourite of the Month:
Constellations by Sinéad Gleeson is as incredible as everybody said. I cannot recommend it highly enough – I listened to the audiobook and just love the way Gleeson narrates her essays.
I read five books this month. Of these books four were written by women. I read two non-fiction books, one thriller, one short story collection, and one literary fiction novel.
Still too many books. Whenever I am reading more than four books it really messes with my reading mojo, so I am currently trying to finish as many books as possible before starting new ones. Ideally I would get it down to zero because I love being able to choose all new books but we’ll have to wait and see if that will happen.