I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award! Thank you to Wendy @ what the log had to say for nominating me. I really appreciate this (and sorry for taking so long to actually do it) and you guys should all check out her blog if you aren’t already following her.
- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award + rules in your blog
- Tell your subscribers seven things about you.
- Re-nominate 10-15 people.
- I have tickets to see Hamilton in London in two weeks time and I cannot wait.
- I have lived in Scotland for four years and would move back in a heartbeat (if there weren’t such tiny obstacles as Brexit and having a partner studying for a degree that is very Germany-specific).
- I cannot parallel park for the life of me.
- If I could get away with wearing boots the whole year around, I would (it has already been too warm for that for months).
- I love to cook.
- My favourite show I have ever been to was a tiny tiny gig on Placebo’s first tour after their hiatus. I don’t think I will ever get over being that close to Brian Molko.
- The best country I have visited is Colombia. Beautiful, wonderful, varied, brilliant. Just the best.